The Ex Factor Guide Review – All Hype or Does It Work?
Hey I’m Bruce,
First off, thanks for coming to check out my new article which reviews The Ex Factor Guide. Here, you can expect to find the hands-down most comprehensive review of The Ex Factor out of any site on the net, along with my own personal story and how I got my ex back. I will try to not go into too much detail on the other books and systems I tried, because none of them actually produced results for me.
Over the next few days, I will continue to write helpful posts on the subject of how you can get your ex back- all leading up to the final review where I will go in deep detail covering Brad Browning‘s book: The Ex Factor Guide.
Here’s The Most Comprehensive Review of The Ex Factor Guide
No BS, no sales pitch – Just what you want and NEED to know before purchasing.
Note: This is a review, Click Here to Visit The Ex Factor Website.
First of all, What Exactly is The Ex Factor?
The Ex Factor is the latest product by relationship consultant Brad Browning, with over a decade of his experience packed into one system.
The guide shows you step by step exactly how he has saved thousands of broken relationships by teaching you how to stimulate your ex’s ‘love hormone’ (oxytocin) that they are powerless to stop – it works no matter how much they may think that getting back together is a bad idea.
Ex Factor Author – Who is Brad Browning?
I think it’s important to get some background of the creator of a product, especially in this case because it really sets it apart from all the other systems out there in my opinion.
So I figured I’d make this quick post to give you all a little background on who the author of The Ex Factor Guide is.
Brad Browning has been a relationship coach for the past decade. With a degree in Psychology, he has worked with thousands of men and women around the world, to reverse breakups and mend broken relationships. In addition to The Ex Factor Guide, he has another similar book about saving marriages (I haven’t read it, but I bet it’s pretty good too).
Aside from these best-selling books, Brad Browning is a personal coach, guiding people through the process of getting back an ex or recovering from a difficult breakup – although I’m sure those services are pretty expensive.
The point is, the author definitely seems to have a lot of experience on the subject of how to get your ex back because that’s been his whole career! After researching Brad, it made me feel very confident in the fact that my results were not just a fluke. He has been helping literally thousands of people like me and you.
If you haven’t already, Click Here To Check Out The Ex Factor Video.
Is The ‘Love Hormone’ Real & Does The Ex Factor Really Work?
I must admit- Even I was skeptical when i first got Brad’s book. I mean, I had already tried all the other programs I could find but with no success. But once I started to put the tips into action, it shut me up immediately…
Why? Because it just works- that’s why. Where the other programs are vague and not easy to follow, The Ex Factor takes you by the hand and walks you through the whole process in detail.
Step By Step – Here Is Exactly What The Ex Factor Guide Gives You:
“Basically, you’re getting a how-to guide on exactly how to get your ex to come running back to you. And quick.”
Here’s exactly how the system works:
First of all, the whole purpose of The Ex Factor is to rebuild your ex’s attraction to you. The attraction must be there in order to get your ex back. There is actually a whole different book that you get from Brad, completely dedicated to attraction.
You need to first spend some time away from your ex for a while, without any contact. The Ex Factor Guide PDF actually tells you exactly how much time to spend away, and what to do in any situation- like if she calls or texts, how to respond, etc.
The book is so well-thought out, it’s basically a blueprint so if anything happens, you will know exactly how to respond to get your ex wanting you back.
Super detailed stuff. It even tells you EXACTLY what to say in a phone call, or exactly how to initiate a conversation. The list goes on…
Plans are provided for your date once you are starting to see each other again. Then how to seduce them, and really build a strong foundation of attraction for the future of your relationship.
And finally, you will learn some amazing tips how to keep your new relationship strong so you can avoid the mess you are currently in.
The Bad Points
Obviously, The Ex Factor Guide PDF isn’t perfect. Here’s what I didn’t like about it.
- My main problem with it is that it isn’t very upfront with the fact that some rare relationships are beyond saving. For instance if your ex’s friends have successfully convinced them to move on completely. There is a section near the back of the book that talks about this, but I think it would be nice to have that near the front to be forthright with the reader.
- I think that the book’s greatest strength could be used as a negative. I could imagine somebody manipulating their ex into getting back together using this system, and then continuing their bad behavior that caused them to break up in the first place. That would not be good.
The Good Points
- Most importantly, it works. It is a very powerful guide that has the numbers to back it up, bringing countless thousands of relationships back together and, even more important, helping them stay together.
- It’s what I like to call “stupid proof”, because it’s almost impossible to mess up. As long as you follow all the rules it lays out, there is an extremely high chance that you will get your ex back, just like I did.
- It factors in basically every possible situation and has an answer for all of them. Very well thought out, it guides you through each scenario – even the difficult ones.
- Brad Browning’s background in psychology and massive level of experience really shows. When you are reading The Ex Factor Guide PDF, it is very evident just how well-thought out it is and how much detail is in it.
- His bonus books alone to me were worth the whole price. I think that the better you understand Attraction and Style (the books he added), the more likely you are to have your relationship continue on successfully in the future so you can avoid feeling lonely again…
And so we come to the end of my review of Brad Browning’s The Ex Factor Guide PDF. Overall, this is the most impressive and effective system on how to get your ex back that I could find.
When you look past the fancy sales video, and all the pictures of happy couples, what you essentially have is an extremely simple yet powerful system that will bring your ex back to you. And at the end of the day, that’s what matters.