Barry McDonagh’s Panic Away Review
Hey Tony here, thanks for checking out my review on SexyBodyFitness website.
I’m 45-years old, and have been reviewing a variety health related products online for quite some time. I pride myself in providing visitor’s and readers with completely honest, unbiased reviews.
If you are looking for an honest review of Barry McDonagh’s Panic Away Program, the you’ve come to the right place. I hope this has helped you make the right decision. If you need any more information, feel free to contact me.
Panic Away Review – What You Need To Know!
This is our Panic Away Review. If you’re looking for the official Panic Away site, click the link below:
If you have ever had a panic attack, you know that you never want to have another one again. You actually become afraid of having another panic attack and at the same time feel like you have no control over whether you will have a panic attack or not. They are so terrifying that I have always said that I would not even wish one on my worst enemy. The author of this product, Barry Joseph McDonagh, the author of Panic Away felt the same way.
Barry, suffered from panic attacks. He did not have much success with conventional therapies and he decided to do his own research about the problem to see if he could find a way to heal his problem. He discovered the work of Dr. Victor Frankl and Dr. Clarie Weeks. Dr. Frankl discovered that anxiety can be caused by an over-sensitized nervous system and could be easily corrected with the right approach. Dr. Weeks wrote the book “Hope & Help For Your Nerves”. Based on these discoveries Barry took this ideas and incorporated them into a 21st century, holistic method of healing panic attacks.
Panic Away Review – What It’s About
Panic away is an anxiety elimination program to use for general anxiety, panic attacks and agaraphobia problems. Panic away teaches a way to end the fear of fear. It is a holistic system that is effective and easy to apply. Panic Away teaches you to trick you anxious mind out the the way and allow your parasympathetic nervous system to activate.
Barry McDonagh’s Panic Away Program is based on a 245 page book. It comes with a DVD that teaches the 21-7 technique. It also comes with 3 audio CD’s that teach essential exercises. There are also 2 bonuses that come with the program.
The best part of this program is that as a customer you get lifetime access to a forum run by a qualified therapists. It is easy to feel isolated and like you are the only one that has this problem. Having a support group of people who are in the healing process is extremely valuable.
Two of the main techniques taught is this program are the 21-7 technique and the C.A.L.M. method. The 21-7 technique is a countdown of 21 seconds of slow breathing and 7 minutes of exercise to be used when facing a panic attack. This is followed by using the C.A.L.M. method, which stands for community support, acceptance, lifestyle changes, and meaning. These techniques can be used anytime, anywhere.
Panic Away address the following issues:
- What Causes a Panic Attack
- How to Eliminate Panic Attacks
- The Physical Manifestations of a Panic Attack
- The 1-Move Technique
- The Fear of Flying
- The Fear of Driving
- The Fear of Public Speaking
- Unwanted Anxious Thoughts
- And much, much more…
Barry McDonagh’s Panic Away program can be instantly downloaded or you have the option to order the physical product. Either way you have lifetime access to the online forum.
Panic Away Review – What We Like
- We like that this a holistic approach to healing panic attacks.
- We like the success this product has had and the number of people that it has already helped, which is said to be in the thousands.
- We like that this approach is based on simple techniques that get results, These techniques can be applied by anyone, in any place, at any time.
- We like that you have an option of how you order the product.
- We like that this product is affordable, especially when you compare it to expensive therapy and long term medications. This product is constantly being updated according to the latest scientific findings.
- We like that there is no risk in trying this product because it has a 60 day money back guarantee.
Panic Away Review – What We Didn’t Like
- The book is long and can be a little overwhelming to get through.
- While there are techniques you can apply right away to see lasting results it will require you to motivate yourself to keep applying the program.
- There is no face to face contact with anyone, although having the forum is the next best thing.
- This is not a substitute for a serious medical condition that requires medical attention.
Now, You can check out some testimonials to see what Joe Barry’s Panic Away Book brings to many other customers!
Panic Away Review – Overall Thoughts
Overall we think that this is a genuine program that can help many people. If you want to handle the symptoms of anxiousness in your life. If you are looking for a natural way to deal with panic attacks without the use of medication. If you want to end the fear of ever having another panic attack then Panic Away is for you.