Hives sufferers are seeking for natural treatment for hives at home. What do you understand about this skin condition? In fact, Hives (also named Urticaria) is a popular skin condition caused by skin reaction to allergic and even to non allergic triggers (such as pressure during exercise, viral infection or too much sun exposure).The condition comes up with welts on the skin, which can appear on any part of the skin. Hives changes in size, from small to large area in sufferer’s skin. It drives them to disruption, itchiness and even dizziness, faint. According to statistic, there are from 15 to 20 of 100 people suffer from Hives and women are more likely to the disease than men.
What Are Treatment For Hives?
There are a lot of natural treatments For Hives that people can search on Internet or in books. However to treat the disease, firstly, deal with causative factor that is identified. For example, avoid foods or drugs that may result in allergy. Besides, keep away from stimulators such as condiment, alcohol, coffee… Next, depend on each type of hives, take an appropriate treatment.
- To Acute Urticaria: This type of hives, of which main cause is allergy, can happen suddenly and stay for several hours or days. Sufferers should reduce salt in their diet. In case of getting too itched, sufferers can apply or take a bath with a solution of vinegar and warm water (water makes up 2/3 of the solution). Notice not to apply cream that contains antihistamin as it can highly lead to allergic dermatitis and side effects (especially when apply on a large area of skin)
- To Chronic Urticaria : As this type of hives is often related to medical pathology, patients need to see specialized doctor to exam and take necessary tests in order to identify the exact cause as well as suitable remedy.
It is not easy to treat hives permanently and diagnose exactly the cause of the disease inspire of taking enough medical tests and researches point out that sufferers often get a recurrent hives. However, it is not to say that hives can’t be cured and prevented. There are some treatments for hives for not only patients to prevent from a recurrent hives but also for healthy ones to defend from the condition in the future.
Visit a qualified allergist to do an allergy test. A test of this kind should be related to all foods, and trees and grass, and both kinds of dust mites because they are very popular allergens. An allergy test is helpful as it shows which allergens to avoid in the future. You can be allergic to following things:
- Food or additives – The most common triggers of hives
- Medications- Anticonvulsants and antibiotics are most common medicine that cause hives
- Insect bites- This venom of insects may release an allergic reaction.
How To Get Rid Of Hives Fast?
- Avoid stress. Scientists think that there is a link between immune response and stress although they have not known the exact reason. It is said that one’s emotional well being is of very important for how to prevent and how to get rid of hives fast. Therefore, try best to look for a natural escape for your stress when you find yourself helpless, disappointed… With entertainment, sports, exercise or meditation, you can stay out of a stress.
- Avoid triggers. With your allergist, you can realize what natural, chemical, or animal interactions bring you hives. However, many people still have no idea about their triggers. Therefore ,after you encounter an incident, write down as detailed as you remember all kinds of food that you have eaten in the last three days, and all beauty products, hygiene products, detergents that you have consumed or used as well. Keep this list with your allergist as documentation.
These are several simple but helpful treatments for hives guiding you on how to get rid of hives . However, to get further information about how to resolve the condition in a fast way, I strongly recommend you to use Natural Urticaria & Angioedema Treatment System, a powerful, permanent and natural solution to Hives.