Learn How To Master The Art Of Drawing Portraits With Learn To Draw People Step By Step
To make it easy for you to follow, I will divide my review of the Learn To Draw People Step By Step Home-Study Course into five sections as follows
- What Is Learn To Draw People Step By Step?
- How Will You Benefit From Learn To Draw People Step By Step?
- How Much To Get Started?
- Is It Guaranteed That Learn To Draw People Step By Step Work For You?
- Does The Author Give Any Support?
What Is Learn To Draw People Step By Step?
Learn To Draw People Step By Step Book was designed by Taylor Roy. Before becoming a professional artist and a drawing teacher, she had to come a long way. When she showed her initial portrait, her friends laughed at it and told her to give up. Feeling desperate yet determined to figure out what were wrong with her drawings, she insisted to watch the whole process of her friends drawing. She spent three years on attending numerous art classes and practicing drawing. Her efforts were worth the while after all. Finally, she has discovered the very secrets to creating realistic portraits. She hopes that her course will enable to draw awesome artwork easily and rapidly. In fact, this course intends to exploit your drawing potential and help you become a professional artist.
How Will You Benefit From Learn To Draw People Step By Step?
This is a comprehensive course which includes video tutorials of five hours in length and six manuals including
- Lesson #1: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Eyes
- Lesson #2: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Noses
- Lesson #3: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Mouths & Teeth
- Lesson #4: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Ears
- Lesson #5: Putting It All Together
- Lesson #6: Understanding Expression
In these manuals, Roy will share the secrets, techniques, methods, and ways to draw eyes, noses, mouths, teeth, ears beautifully and point out mistakes amateurs often make. After that, she will show you how to put all individual features of the face together and bring emotions to your characters. Besides six above-mentioned materials that aim to teach you to draw systematically, you can receive valuable bonuses including:
- Bonus #1: 99 High Resolution Reference Pictures
- Bonus #2: Lifetime Updates (You will receive new versions of this course free of charge)
- Bonus #3: The Entire Figure Drawing Home-Study Course. (The early bird catches the worm. You should get involved today because this is a time-limited offer) When you take this course, you are bound to discover a lot of exciting secrets. Now, I will recap the content of this course for you.
- The way to draw lively figures
- 3 golden rules that keep your figures in proportion
- One thing you should never do when determining scale
- Limitations of scale. By utilizing this, you can take full control of your artwork
- The exact way to “analyze” the movement of your subjects. Once you have fully understood each movement, your figures will look real and natural.
- Make full use of your ‘First Impression” with certain subject and showcase it on your work.
- The quick strategy to capture the movement of your characters in seconds instead of hours
- Five colossal mistakes amateur artists make in figure drawing and how to avoid them
Roy also places great emphasis on practicing during your training. Apart from the lessons you will receive from this course, you should devote a lot of time to practicing. Theory alone does not help; it is the practice that counts. After all, practice makes perfect.
How Much To Get Started?
The total price of the entire course and bonuses is $3,116.00. Meanwhile, Roy charges $150 for an hour of tuition that shares the same strategies in this course. However, if you get involved today, you only need to pay $77. Hence, it is an incredible yet real bargain. With one small investment, you can gain long-term benefits. It is worthwhile after all. Why don’t you give it a try?
Is It Guaranteed That Learn To Draw People Step By Step Work For You Will Work For You?
Yes. You can try this course within 60 days before making the final decision. The Learn To Draw People Step By Step course carries an unconditional 60-day money back guarantee, giving back money back to unsatisfied customers. To put it simply, if you do not like the course, you will receive reimbursement. In this case, you do not have to return anything. You can keep the entire program and all bonuses. There is nothing to risk here at all; Roy is willing to take all risks. What are you waiting for?
Does The Author Give Any Support?
Yes. If you can raise any question about the product to the author at support [at] drawpeoplestepbystep dot com.
I have just finished presenting you a broad overview of this course. Are you eager to master the art of drawing portraits? If you have any suggestion or need clarification somewhere in my writing, feel free to leave your comments below. I am glad to help you understand more about my writing as well as the product.