Kidney Diet Secrets Review
Hello, Dave here. I am 47 years old and have been interested in products relating to health for many years. Therefore I feel well qualified to review them and take a pride in providing visitors and readers completely unbiased and honest reviews.
If you wish for an unbiased review of Rachelle Gordon’s Kidney Diet secrets guide then you have come to the right place. I hope it has helped you to make the right decision. If you need anything else feel free to contact me.
Firstly I would like to thank you for visiting my blog. If you are looking for a comprehensive review of Rachelle Gordon’s Kidney Diet Secrets Guide then you are in the right place.
I want you to realise that I will be giving you a thorough and honest review of Rachelle’s guide, thereby giving you the opportunity to think seriously about it before you get a copy.
This is a review site. Click here to visit Rachelle Gordon’s Kidney Diet Secrets website
So what exactly is Rachelle Gordon’s ”Kidney Diet Secrets”, the renal nutrition benchmark?
“Kidney Diet Secrets” is a comprehensive guide written by Rachelle Gordon a registered nurse who has been a working in the field of nephrology for the past 10 years and in that time has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience around all issues of treating and preventing kidney disease. She has utilised the research of specialists all round the world to put together a complete guide to aid people in gaining a better understanding of their kidneys and the best ways to look after them.
Obviously there is a focus on maintaining the right diet but she particularly concentrates on issues relating to proteins. And showing ways that people can maintain an adequately low-protein diet without losing out too much on the foods they love. As well as this she includes information about renal diabetic exchange lists and incorporates them in the recipes in the second half of the guide.
As a sufferer of kidney disease myself for the last 3 years I am fully aware of the need to follow a healthy diet, however finding all the information to put that diet together has been a laborious task, one which has been made much easier by Rachelle’s uncomplicated advice to aid development of a renal diet plan.
Kidney Diet Secrets Review – So what about the “secrets”
There is a chapter within the book that I was particularly interested in as it looked at dietary issues and tips for different types of kidney disease including what I have, nephrotic syndrome. .There was a long list of sodium –rich products as well as foods that should be avoided where possible. I certainly was not aware that baking powder was high in sodium or instant hot cocoa mixes were for that matter also.
Other conditions to get the dietary once over include Acute Renal Failure and Renal Calculi (or kidney stones as we English prefer to say) including prevention tips for their formation in the first place.
What are my criticisms about Rachelle’s Kidney Diet Secrets
Obviously nothing in this world is perfect and there are a couple of things I wish to point out.
- The Rachelle’s Kidney Diet Secrets book is very top heavy at the beginning with regard to anatomy and physiology of the kidneys. As a result people may feel put off with what they consider to be an overload of information, although I can see why Rachelle wants people to feel as informed as possible.
- Secondly, I realise that the guide is about renal diets and renal friendly recipes I just feel there could have been more information around lifestyle. Maybe that’s why there was a bonus book covering that very subject.
Reverse your kidney disease with Kidney Diet Secrets review
And the good things about Kidney Diet Secrets ?
- I really appreciated the fact that even though Rachelle is a qualified nurse with many years of experience, I didn’t feel that I was being lectured to but kept well informed all the same
- Although I have made little mention of them I have to say the wide range of recipes detailed and the way they are put into sections such as Appetizers and Snacks, Breakfasts, Desserts etc was extremely helpful.
- Something I was looking for and really glad to see was a section showing the symptoms of kidney disease developing and some common sense approaches to prevent it happening in the first place. It therefore makes sense to say that this could be a book that anyone may find useful especially if they are in those categories that are most at risk such as diabetes, obesity, smokers etc.
- I like the fact that the Kidney Diet Secrets book is regularly updated, its readers get informed about those updates and are then provided with them free
Kidney Diet Secrets Review – Overall, what do I think?
I feel can consider itself an authority in the fight against kidney disease and all that it encompasses such as dialysis and transplants, notwithstanding the debilitating effect it has on those that suffer with it
The fact that there is now something available that pulls together all the dietary issues that sufferers have to endure, meaning that they don’t have to spend endless hours trawling through websites (I’ve done that) to find what is and what isn’t suitable for their condition has to be a good thing. Rachelle’s authority and knowledge of her subject is clearly seen throughout.
As a result I definitely feel you should get yourself a copy of Rachelle’s guide and make your life and future a whole lot easier
I hope my Kidney Diet Secrets Review has helped you
Dave – SexyBodyFitness.com