Herpes simplex is actually a disease caused by herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) or herpes simplex 2 (HSV-2). You should continue reading this article if you are wondering about the herpes simplex type 1 and how to remove it. This disease is a common disease which can happen to anyone in the world.
What is herpes simplex type 1?
Herpes simplex type 1 is usually caused by the HSV-1. This type of disease usually causes some symptoms. The most common symptom of this herpes simplex type 1 is the cold sore.(To get rid of cold sore forever read this cold sore free forever review).
Most people call the herpes simplex type 1 as the cold sores disease. The cold sores consist of some small and painful blisters that appear around people’ lips. In some cases, the sores are able to appear on the lips, face, mouth, nose, and any other parts of the your body.
Herpes Simplex Type 1 – What are the main factors causing cold sores?
This type of disease is common among us. Many people, who are attacked by this herpes simplex virus 1, usually get the disease on their preschool years. When the virus attacks your body, the virus usually makes its own way through your skin.
The virus is able to attack the your nerve cells which are called as the ganglion. HSV-1 is able to move into a person’s body and stay there for a long time. In the future, the virus is able to cause cold sores. However, not everyone develops cold sores, when he/she gets attacked by the virus. In some cases, the virus is able to stay dormant permanently.
The cold sores are very contagious. It means that it is very easy for the virus to attack another people through direct contact, such as skin contact, kissing, hugging, and many more. The virus can be spread away by sharing personal items, cups, lipstick, or lip balm with someone with this disease.
How to remove herpes simplex type 1 or cold sores?
There are many ways on how you can treat your cold sores and remove them very easily. In this article, there are several tips that you can follow to treat this disease effectively.
1. Find the main factor of your cold sores. It is important for you to find the main reason why the cold sores appear on your body and face. Most people suffer from this disease when they are stressed out. The disease can also appear when the immune system is low.
That is the reason why you need to eliminate your stress level when you get the cold sores.
2. Boost your immune system. One simple way that you can do to treat this disease is by improving your immune system. There are several ways to boost your immune system. Consuming enough vitamins and minerals is proven to be very effective to boost the immune system.
Vitamin C is the best vitamin that can help you to improve your immune system significantly. Try to consume a lot of juices because they contain many vitamins and minerals which are good for your health.
3. Do not touch your cold sores. Many doctors believe that you can spread the virus over your body, if you touch the cold sores frequently.
The cold sores are very sensitive to the direct touch or direct contact. If you want to apply some treatments directly on your cold sores, make sure that you wash your hands before applying those treatments on your cold sores. This step is important to prevent any bacteria which can worsen your cold sores.
4. Avoid any make up or cosmetics when there are cold sores on your face. There are many dangerous chemicals and synthetic ingredients that can worse your cold sores problems. Those chemicals are able to slow down the treatment process.
5. Reduce the activities outside when you have problems with cold sores. You need to avoid any excessive exposure to the direct sunlight because the direct sunlight is able to cause your cold sores to get worse.
6. Visit your doctors. This is the best option if you want to treat cold sores or herpes simplex type 1 very easily. Your personal doctors will be able to give you the best advices to help you removing your cold sores effectively.
By reading those tips above, you should understand what herpes simplex type 1 is and how to remove it very easily. Try to follow those tips if you want to treat your disease effectively.