The Fat Loss 4 Idiots Menu
When ever one is looking into a diet plan, it’s always important to make sure that the diet plan is one that they can find sustainable – this includes sticking to the menu plan that is laid out by the program!
The good news about Fat Loss 4 Idiots menu plan is that it’s not so incredibly bizarre or “out there” that you can’t stick with it. You can choose from either a regular diet plan or a vegetarian option. These diets will try to get you to stick with a four meal a day plan, and the goal is to eat as much as you would like. Once you are full, you push the plate away and continue with a different activity.
The menu plan also allows you to eat any of the foods in a meal in what ever combination you would like. You can have one of the foods, two, or three – but you cannot make any of your “substitutions”.
Fat Loss 4 Idiots Menu – Vegetarian Sample
- Breakfast: Raw spinach with half of a tomato drizzled with low calorie raspberry walnut dressing
- Lunch: Ice burg lettuce with zucchini, tomatoes, low calorie raspberry walnut dressing and a diet root beer
- Teatime (late snack): White cheese with breadcrumbs
- Dinner: Grilled Brussels sprouts and asparagus cooked in olive oil
Fat Loss 4 Idiots Menu – A Sample Regular Menu
If you do allow yourself to eat meat products, you do admittedly have a bit more variety to your diet plan.
- Breakfast: Cottage cheese with hard boiled eggs
- Lunch: Sausage links with tuna salad and fresh apricots for lunch
- Teatime: Broiled halibut with roast beef slices and mixed vegetables
- Dinner: Chicken, scrambled egg and a frozen yogurt dessert
If you are ever concerned about just what may be on the diet plan, be sure to call up their customer service line and get a run down of the different foods that are allowed before purchasing the product. These guys are great to deal with, anytime I had a question they got back to me very quickly.
The Fat Loss 4 Idiots Menu site has a 50% off special going on now.
Just visit the >> “Official” Fat Loss 4 Idiots Menu Site << to quality and learn more. You’ll find a wealth of good information on the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Menu site, very eye opening stuff!