How to Get Rid of Acne?
Acne a common human skin disease around the world, which is one of the major problems of most of the women and it is one of the most embarrassing problems as well and women always try to look for some ways by which they can cure the acne problem because in women particularly, acne may not occur until age 25.
While not a life threatening condition, acne can be upsetting and disfiguring. When severe, acne can lead to serious and permanent scarring. Even less severe cases can lead to scarring. If not cured at the starting level, acne can be really troublesome for you and it should be necessary for you to cure it at the starting level and avoid the later problems that leave drastic results on your skin. In fact, acne can be treated at home but it demands special care from your side and every woman will surely give this care because it is the matter of their skin.
- Wash your face routinely. Make a habit to wash your face with anti-acne soap for twice a day and usually sulfur based soaps proved to best for the skin with acne and they are also easily available in the market.
- Honey has got some really fantastic anti-bacterial properties so it is best to keep your skin away from germs, for applying honey on your skin always go for some facial mask in which mix honey with some natural ingredients and apply it twice a week.
- Women with a lot of body or facial hair, and those who have irregular periods, may be at increased risk of acne. So, if you have long hairs then try to keep them away from your face especially the areas which is affected by acne.
- Vitamin A is best for acne problems and carrot is the natural product that is full with Vitamin A so you should eat as much carrots as you can in your daily routine if you have got acne problems and even don’t have such problem, eat carrots for the better eye sight.
- Aloe Vera is another natural product which has proved it to be the best against the acne problems. For using it on your skin cut the full leaf from the aloe vera plant and then cut the slit down the middle and allow the yellow jelly type of material to drain outside, apply this liquid directly on your skin and repeat this procedure every day to get the best results.
- Citrus lime juice and rose water are two best natural things which can help in curing acne and for the best results mix equal parts lemon juice and rose water and apply directly on your skin, may be you get some irritation initially but then by the time it will get normal. The results can be really fantastic if you apply it almost 3 times a week.
With these natural and useful tips above, you can cure your acne easily and healthily. Of course, if your acne is more severe you should consider seeing a dermatologist – a skin specialist. The specialist may prescribe a treatment that contains some of the active ingredients mentioned above, such as benzoyl peroxide, azelaic acid, as well as adabalene.